Special Concours Classes
Celebrating Elegance in the Grove: 100 Years of Lincoln Automobiles
2017 Special Feature Classes:
- Lincoln – Classic: 1920-1942
- Lincoln – Non Classic: 1920-1948
- Lincoln – 1949-1959
- Lincoln – 1960-1972
- Wood-bodied Station Wagons – 1930-1953
- Studebaker Automobiles
See the complete list of classes.
Enter the Concours!
There is not an entry fee for this event, however we encourage car owners to include a suggested donation of $25 to help offset event expenses. The deadline for submitting an entry application is June 30th.
Complete the on-line entry form by clicking the ‘Enter the Concours’ button below, or by downloading and printing the Forest Grove Concours Entry Application and submitting it by postal mail.
Special Concours Awards
In addition to Class Awards, the following Best of Show Awards will be presented at this year’s Concours:
- Best of Show, Pre-World War II: Best Classic & Best Non-Classic
- Best of Show, Post World War II: Best Open & Best Closed
The following Special Awards will also be presented:
- Arnold N. Franks Sweepstakes Award, selected by the Rotary Club of Forest Grove in memory of late, long-time Rotarian and Concours Co Founder Arnold Franks.
- Allen Stephens Elegance Award, awarded to the most elegant automobile and presented in memory of Concours Co-Founder Al Stephens.
- Guy & Flo Carr Award, selected by the Concours Committee for the most outstanding Chevrolet at the Concours.
- Rotary President’s Award, selected by a Club committee as the Pre-War car best exemplifying artistic style in auto design.
- Pacific University President’s Award, selected by the President of Pacific University as the car college students would most have desired when the car was new.
- Dr. Richard Kaufman European Legacy Award, sponsored by Wolf Ridge Medical/Surgical Clinic.
- Concours Rod / Custom Award, presented to the most stylish rod or custom car at the Forest Grove Concours d’Elegance.
- People’s Choice
Secured Car Storage
Covered, secured storage is available for your car from noon Saturday, July 18, until Sunday morning. All cars must be moved from storage not later than 7:00 a.m. Sunday morning. Please mark the appropriate box on the Entry Form.