Join us on July 15th, 2018 as we celebrate the passion of Alfa Romeo. For more than 100 years Alfa Romeo has been an Italian motorsport legend. From the Grand Prix racers of the 1930s, to the beautiful 8C 2900 that dominated the Mille Miglia, to the Giulietta of the 1960s, the Alfa Romeo marque is loved by car collectors all over the world.
Also, we celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Sports Car Market magazine by featuring a special class of automobiles that participate in the SCM 30th Anniversary Tour.
- Alfa Romeo
- Pre-War (and non-mass produced post-war cars): 1920-1954
- Post-War (Type 750, 101, 102): 1954-1962
- Post-War (Type 105, 106, 115): 1962-1975
- Alfa Romeo Owners of Oregon and NWARC Corral (display only)
- Sports Car Market Magazine 30th Anniversary Tour Class
- 100 Years of the Chevrolet Pick Up
- More feature classes to be added!